Wednesday, 2 March 2011

No longer a Teenager

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! :D


Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me....


I don't have much to report about my day so far as i haven't opened anything yet as I'm waiting for mummy Liz to come back from work, but i probably wont have much today as my party on Saturday and people are bringing stuff then. I'm not fussed though my birthdays tend to last about a week.


Not to sure as of yet what we are doing today, having a nice tea, mum's making my fav bread & butter pudding, yummy.


Friday I'm going to the pics with my brother & his gf then out for tea.


Sat is my party!


Sunday if I'm not to hungover I'm going to the pics again to see rango with my cousin.


I'm excited...


Today started lovely, my mum came and sang happy birthday, then my brother came & gave me a brew & my card & prezzie, Adele's new CD, which i can not wait to listen to.


Yesterday turned out to be very hectic. My lovely friend Ellie came, which we had arranged whilst i was in hospital. Then my Nana & grandad Spencer came, my grandad Sam (who's called bill but he had a dog called Sam so we call him grandad Sam) Then my neighbour came, then a aunt, then finally my uncle. I was very! pleased to see everyone, it was a lovely surprise! Amongst all my visitors i managed to sneak in an amazing!!! massage... So yesterday was good!


It didn't start well, me & mum had a argument, & till about 4 5 my blood pressure was low so i just felt rubbish! I was very cold but very very sweaty, it wasn't pleasant.


I'm going to get ready now & see what the rest of the day brings...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses