Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Ill is a understatement!!

I have felt off for awhile now, and my test results confirmed i have an infection, so iv got some antibiotis for that, which are just making me feel sick.


But on Thursday oh my it hit me like a brick wall.


I had just arrived at college and the fire alarm went off which knocked out the lifts meaning i couldn't get to class, which turned out to be a blessing.


When i got home i began to get itchy, then burning hot, then freezing cold & majour sweats. I couldn't sit up. I haven' felt that unwell in so long. 


I have spent the whole week just feeling crap!


In class yesturday i was shivering uncontrolably and i could feel my face going blotchy  & i could see everyone staring at me thinking "is she ok?"


Once home i wrapped up in 3 blankets, took paracetamel, iburophen, antisickness & antibiotics, and by 4:30pm i felt ok'ish, ok enough to cook.


I LOVE to cook, its the best physio cuz you dont even realize your doing any exercise.


I made a onion goats chesse and spinich tart & a tomato mozerella and salami one, they were very yum!








Im feeling better today, but i haven't got up yet.


I got a feeling im going to get worse though as my feet are getting worse :(


I hate being poorly, it sucks!!


But 2 of my lovely ladies might be coming tonight as we have some serious gossip to catch up on!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chloee

    It sounds like you have the kind of strong-willed character who can work with us to make the World more accessible.

    Film and Law can come in very handy in what we are doing. Please check out website and Facebook pages and get in touch.

    Steve "WheelchairSteve" Wilkinson
    http://accessibleplaces.net
    http://facebook.com/accessibleplaces

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses