Sunday, 27 February 2011

Day 4 & 5

Yesterday wasn't a bad day at all.


Steve my mums bf came up as its his birthday today, Happy birthday Steve!


We went to Medowhall, i wasn't to impressed. The layouts beyond complicated, & it just feels really close, theres no space.


They have some great shops though, the primark & H&M are amazing, there's actually space, & there isn't clothes thrown all over the floor.


I got some lovely stuff!


We went to TGI Fridays, the food there is sooooooooooo good. I fell in love with blue cheese dip when i was in America, so to have that was amazing!!


I have a slight obsession with American food, i always get lucky charms for my birthday or xmas. If i lived in the US id weigh 40stone, easy.


Today has been so unbelievably boring.


Nothing has happened.


Home tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses