Thursday, 24 February 2011

Day 2: Op Done

Afternoon folks...


Its about half 1 & I'm about a hour and a half out of surgery


I feel fantastic, surprisingly.  Instead of going under general anaesthetic i was just sedated. I thought id panic, but i had something to calm me down & i was just chilled.


I don't know what the have done, I'll find out tomorrow what the crack is.


Meanwhile i have a very strange person in the next bay to entertain me. She keeps refusing everything, then she comes out with random stuff that is just random.


I panicked when i heard her voice y'day.


She was here when i first came and she had a very odd bf that just freaked me out. All he went on about was money & he'd rob the patients food.


As soon as i heard her voice i said if that guys about I'm not staying here.


Anyways....... films & food today, hopefully home soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses