Wednesday, 26 January 2011

To my Dad

11 years ago on this day my Dad was killied in a accident whilst at work.


I wish i could write for pages about how much i love him, and how much i miss him, but i can't. There simply are no words that can be said to express how much i miss him everyday.


I miss his random taste in music from Elvis to shania twain...


I miss going on fishing holidays, even though there was nowhere to pee...


I miss camping in the living room with him & my brother, even when the weight holding up our bedsheet tent fell on us....


I miss going to tennerife, watching Elvis & getting locked in a toliet....


I miss his voice and his cuddles...


I love you dad, i love you so much










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses